"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the power and the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever, Amen." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, October 5, 2012

My pumpkins among the pumpkins

I took the children to have their first professional "sister" photos made.  Afterward, I took the troop to a local church who always does a man-made pumpking patch for missions money.  We love supporting missions!  We're going to buy pumpkins anway, right?  Why not buy pumpkins and support this little church's efforts?  Too bad we went at a time of day when the sun was too bright in the western sky and the traffic to swift on the east to get any really great photos.  I'm sure we will have plenty of other pumpking photo ops.  I love, love, love the fall.  The Father did well when He made the warm summer....the smell of Spring is one of the best smells there is....the beauty of a fresh blanket of winter snow is unparalleled....and still, for me, fall is the best season of them all!







4 comments:

  1. Is Anna signing "pumpkin"?? :) Love the pictures...I need to hang around those girls more often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We spend our October selling pumpkins in a very simialr type of lot.....=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel bad....your kids never have anything cute to wear! JK!!! Adorable as always! Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete