"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the power and the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever, Amen." Ephesians 3:20

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Rockstar!




The Chunster is SO silly! We were playing at home, and she ran across these - as she calls them "cool glasses" - so of course, she needed her cell phone and backpack, too. And yes, in case you can't tell, she is wearing Dora pajamas and Elmo slippers. She was convinced that she was the coolest thing EVER in this get-up. Thank goodness it was nighttime and I didn't have to fight the battle of telling her that she could not wear this ensemble in public.

1 comment:

  1. Amy,
    I found you blog from the SAC board. I don't get to post often. I love this picture. It reminds me of my daughter, she loves, loves, loves, Elmo and glasse. Thanks for sharing.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete